Do you experience frustration in your dating life? Do you wish you were that guy who always has the most interesting (and hilarious) stories? Do you want to learn more about yourself and your attachment style to attract a great partner? We are offering an 8-week workshop that aims to address these topics, and while we can’t promise perfection, our goal is that you feel more confident and on your way towards a more successful dating life. And best of all, instead of those stuffy workshops filled with lectures, ours is practical and experiential, meaning that you’ll frequently have chances to practice skills right away and learn by doing. This workshop is available to all stages of dating/experience- including singles, divorced, and widows.
We will cover topics including:
- Using humor, making dating fun, and incorporating storytelling
- How to develop a strong daily routine which contributes to a sense of mastery
- Learning and being able to discuss attachment styles- both yours and others’
- Introduction to parts work
- How to respectfully approach someone you’re interested in
- Connecting to a healthy sense of masculinity, and what that looks like in the 21st century
- Becoming more interesting by developing your passions
You can always use Google or read a book about these topics. But a group workshop offers something unique- fellowship with other men and built-in accountability. If you’re ready to put in the work to significantly change your dating life, sign up today!
When: Tuesday nights, 7-8:30pm, starting June 2023
Format: Virtual, open to all US states and internationally.
Cost: $195 for all 8 sessions!
Facilitator: Michael Fleg, LGPC
Disclaimer: This is a workshop, not group therapy.
Space is limited so RSVP ASAP!