Adolescence and young adulthood are already a time of developmental changes and big social and career oriented decisions. During these times of big changes, transitions and uncertainty, people need extra support. Therefore, not only being there for our children, but providing them with extra support and connection while dealing with all of this, is a must.
Sign your teen and young adult. We will be discussing topics such as:
- Social Support Groups/Systems
- Self-Care (making sure you aren’t isolating/withdrawing/internalizing
- Relationships romantic and friendship
- Overall awareness of wellness especially during these times (i.e. mental health)
- Dealing with personal expectations vs. realistic expectations(career, social or otherwise) – what should be vs what is
- Social media
- Boundaries Boundaries ! even with family members during this quarantine.
- Beauty Myths
Come process with peers your age in a safe and supported environment feelings that are totally normal and learn some tools to deal with feelings or situations that might be more complicated.
Cost: $40 per session.
Duration: 6 weeks with possibility to extend it. 1.5 hours each time
Format: 2-6 participants per group; to promote group cohesion participants are asked to miss no more than 1 of the 6 sessions
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic quarantine, the group is currently virtual!